How to limit shipping country in Clickfunnels?

Hi,

I have another question, hopefully you can help. I do not ship outside of the US yet. My 2-step order form in CF has the country drop down of all the countries in the world. Is there a way to limit this to US only?

Thanks,
David

1 Like

Hello @David_Foster,

First of all so sorry for the long delay I haven’t seen your message, my inbox is missed up we always answer public posts or emails faster, compared to private messages…

As for your case, I believe we have a free Clickfunnels plugin that addresses the country selection issue in Clickfunnels check it out here Free Plugin: Clickfunnels country auto-selector.

That code plugin should work for both 2 step order forms and normal country dropdowns in Clickfunnels, both shipping and billing country lists.

If you want to restrict it to a single dropdown (in case you have many) you’ll need to adjust the code a little bit.

PS. I made this conversation public, perhaps others might find it useful…

Best

Hello

Is there a way to select a country by default and do not allow customers to change it? whithout making the whole country selection dissapear? I want the to be visible but do not allow changing it.

I updated the free code plugin in here Free Plugin: Clickfunnels country auto-selector to accommodate for your use case.