Support for iDeal/Bancontact payments in Netherlands/Belgium

Enable the option to select iDeal and Bancontact in the checkout process of Clickfunnels.

iDeal is the main payment provider in The Netherlands, and Bancontact in Belgium, and not many people use credit cards. This would be a game changer.

Stripe natively supports iDeal/Bancontact already, so the connection can me made through Stripe.

7 Likes

Yes this would be a huge game changer for all the Dutch and Belgium FunnelBuilders!

4 Likes

This would be a must-have! I think a lot of Dutch and Belgian funnel builders would start to use Funnelish, so no (expensive and buggy) workarounds would be needed anymore!

3 Likes

Yes, please implement this so I can avoid using all the buggy workarounds.

1 Like

Yes please most of my clients what to pay with ideal. The workflow will be short without any administration around.

2 Likes

Additionally, I think the possibility to even do Upsells after the purchase, would also be really nice to have!

1 Like

Agree! Unfortunately there is no workaround currently :frowning:

1 Like

Hello guys,

We are rolling out the beta version of the iDeal payment option,

We need some beta testers that can take it for a spin in the Netherlands, Please reach out to customer support at [email protected] or through the chat widget and provide your Funnelish account email address, to be assisted to try it out.

@stan @Dirk @christy030 @Reus @Marc_Boex