Adding Custom Text Input To 2 Step Order Form

I want to add text input to my 2 step order form. How I can do it like this picture? 58

I’m wondering the same, would be great to get a reply to this as I’ve seen many others request this. Can we modify this code to be a text field?

@yassine

1 Like

As mentioned in the thread you referenced it can be done using the same method explained here: How To Easily Add Product Variants To Your Clickfunnels 2-Step Order Form?

Except that in Step #3 in the tutorial change the code slightly to this:

<script>
var option_name = 'product_comment';
var label = 'Write A Comment';

$('.o2step_step1').prepend('<hr style="margin-top: 3px;margin-bottom: 15px;">');
input = $('<input type="text" data-custom-type="'+option_name+'" name="custom_type" class="elS1Fullname elInput elInput100 elAlign_left elInputSmall elInputStyl0 elInputBG1 elInputBR5 elInputI0 elInputIBlack elInputIRight required1 elInputStyle1 elInputSmall elInputBG2 garlic-auto-save" data-type="extra" style="margin-top: 0px !important;margin-bottom: 10px !important; border-color: rgb(74, 137, 32); border-width: 3px;"></select>');

$('.o2step_step1').prepend(input);
$('.o2step_step1').prepend('<label>'+label+'</label>');
</script>

That should do the trick, I haven’t tested it out though so give it a try and let me know how it goes, If you have further questions let me know :wink: