Free plugin: Clickfunnels to Klaviyo Integration

@Constantin @huntdog99 I think this plugin needs another revision asap, we will get to it hopefully during this weekend and update it :slight_smile: will update this thread once we have the plugin updated…

@yassine am trying to integrate CF and Klaviyo and must be doing something wrong. In the instructions is says to replace ‘api key’ with the api key yet I don’t see any code that has anything about the api key in the instructions. Am I missing something? Not sure where to put the api key. Thank you!

Any update here @samlee?

Just stumbled over this. Can’t get it to work. Was it ever updated?

Quick update. I can get this to work on the 1-step order form, but not on the 2-step.

Any ideas on what I need to change in the script?

@yassine does this work? Just followed the instructions and didn’t get contacts added to Klaviyo. Or maybe I’m doing something wrong? But pretty sure I followed instructions correctly.

Im trying to use this integration and I am not sure where to add my Klaviyo api key as.

hi guys… does this plugin still work? I am trying to set this up for a client. they are running single product funnels in CF with the data being passed back to shopify.

thx

This is not working at the moment. Can you guys please update it?