What is paypal v2? What is Fancify?

@samlee What is paypal v2? What is Fancify? How may I go about downloading/adding these plugins to my clickfunnels account? I’m sorry, but I tried to find where to download and more info, I just do not know. Thanks for any and all help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Joterama,

So PayPal App v2, Is a Funnelish App, an extended version of the PayPal plugin, built specifically for e-commerce…

Fancify is one of the Funnelish Apps, It helps improve the overall user experience of your customers, throughout your entire funnel, eg. Improving the checkout process, Improving the Order Bump Clickability, Improving the products Listing,…etc

Fancify and PayPal App v2, both are part of the Funnelish Apps! You don’t need to download anything, just connect Funnelish to your Clickfunnels account and watch the magic :smiley:

Those are the two apps, pointed to by those ugly pointers. :confused:

• If you are an existing Funnelish user just log in to your account and check under /Apps you’ll find all the apps there.

• If you are not a Funnelish Apps user, then sign up through this link: Funnelish Apps (PayPal App Promo)

Hope that helps you out,

PS. I moved your post into a new thread as it wasn’t relevant to the one it was posted in, feel free to reply in this thread or start a new topic if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like