CF Pro Tools Pixel Tracking With Funnelish (Paypal Orders)

Hey guys, don’t know where else to ask this – does anyone have experience using the FB Total Tracker add on with Paypal Funnelish orders, successfully? The Funnelish app is unreliable for pixel tracking for me, so I’m using one of CF Pro Tools’ addons, however it seems to miss a few sales when it comes to Paypal orders.

Can anyone chime in if you have experience with this? I would highly appreciate it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, we had users saying the opposite as well! Can you let us know more about what exactly is “unreliable” with the Facebook Pixel app so we can look into it, I think that’s something we can help with.

Thank you for your response, take a look here:
59%20PM
That’s for a $130 order

Also take a look at the difference in ATC tracking, it doesn’t track well at all:

Here’s how it was yesterday:

Thinking of reverting back to my manual pixel install. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hmm, how do you track AddToCarts? Since the Facebook Pixel app will only trigger add to cart pixel event when the customer opts in at any given page including a two step order form.

As for CheckoutInitiated event it’s not triggered by the Facebook Pixel app, so I assume you have some code on your page that triggers it, can you confirm?

Otherwise, we’ll be happy to look into your funnel and analyse it, so just send an email to [email protected] and provide us with your order form URL and we can take it from there.