Check Box For Click Funnels 2 Step Order Form

Hey!

We have a 2 step checkout form and want to have the customer select a required checkbox to accept terms and conditions on their purchase. We want this as a field for someone before submitting a payment and clicking button.

We are still working on the page but we want is as a required checkbox.
I was told i can request a custom code here to get this.

https://marina.clickfunnels.com/sos-summit-vip-in-person

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Marina

1 Like

Hello @MarinaAnnSimone,

Welcome onboard! However the link provided is not working! maybe you’ve changed the step URL? make sure to update it so we can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try now! sorry about that

@samlee Try now sorry!

1 Like

Hi @MarinaAnnSimone,

Here you go :

<script>
  // Change the line below "I accept" to the text you want to be shown on your checkbox.
  let TermsText = "I accept ";

// Change the URL below to the direct URL to your Privacy Policy.
  let TermsUrl = "https://google.com";

// Change the text below "terms and conditions" to the the Hyperlink text that will be clickable.
// This text can be empty, if you don't want to show any URL only text.
  let TermsLinkText = "terms and conditions";

$(function(){
  let code = $(`<label class="de elHeadlineWrapper de-editable " data-cb-required="yes" data-de-type="cb_headline" data-field-name data-ce="true" data-trigger="none" style="margin: 10px 0 16px;cursor: pointer;display: flex;align-items: center;">
  <input class="elInput elHeadlineCheckbox required1 garlic-auto-save" type="checkbox" name="custom_type" data-type="extra" data-custom-type="accepted_terms" value="" data-required="yes" style="appearance: auto; margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; border-color: rgb(74, 137, 32); border-width: 3px;">
  <div style="text-align: left;font-size: 14px;">
    ${TermsText} <a href="${TermsUrl}" target="_blank">${TermsLinkText}</a>
  </div>
  </label>`);

$('.o2step_step2 [href="#submit-form-2step-order"]').before(code);
});
</script>

How it works?

1. Copy the code above as is, into your funnel step, Footer Tracking Code box (inside Clickfunnels page editor).

2. Change the first line TermsText into the checkbox’s label text.

let TermsText = "I accept ";
  1. Change the second line TermsUrl to your Terms & Conditions URL.
  let TermsUrl = "https://google.com";
  1. Change the third line TermsLinkText to the hyperlink text that you want to be shown, this can be empty (keep empty double quotes) if you don’t want your customers to click away from your order form.
  let TermsLinkText = "terms and conditions";

PS. if the TermsLinkText is given, the URL will open in a new tab to keep checkout experience disruption to minimum.

PPS. The default values should work fine for most cases, the only thing you need to change is the TermsUrl line (second line).

Hope that helps, do let us know how it goes or if you face any problems.

Thank You I am going to give this a try and let you know how it goes!!!