ClickFunnels vs Shopify Pros & Cons

ClickFunnels vs Shopify. What are the Pros & Cons?

3 Likes

Shopify

1. Pros.
  • Easy to use.
  • Handle multiple products really well, can add millions of products.
  • Product portfolios done easily.
  • Easy product page templates.
  1. Cons.
  • Almost unusable without 3rd party Apps and Extensions, which are not always free or cheap. Thus; the cost per month will go up fast.
  • With the 3rd Party Apps & Extensions, Your website will get slower and the user experience will got worse.
  • Though there are Upsells 3rd Party Apps, are neither a one click upsell nor free.
  • Shopify takes 2% to 1% of your transactions to themselves.

ClickFunnels

1. Pros.
  • Easy Upsells, one click upsell.
  • No Extra costs, nor hidden fees or 3rd party extensions needed.
  • Emails Followup, marketing…etc can be done from within Clickfunnels.
  • You don’t have to pay any “share” of what you make or pay per contacts stored within Clickfunnels. You can store as many as you want without paying anything extra.
  • All you need is a single Funnel to be profitable, while in Shopify you need way many products to be profitable.
  1. Cons.
  • Hard to manage multiple products, It’s possible though, but hard.
  • No Automatic product showcase or portfolio page (can be done manually but hardcoded).
  • The lowest entry price is higher than Shopify, but still you won’t need any extra 3rd party apps alongside Clickfunnels.
  • The concept of Clickfunnels is built around having a single product or funnel, thus it makes it hard to manage multiple products orders or multiple product funnels.
6 Likes

With ClickFunnels you don’t need 1 Million products in your store to look legitimate and to make money :stuck_out_tongue: but all you need is a single Funnel and a single product and you are a millionaire. :smiling_imp: so less work more income.

And one more Pro., is I hate any kind of service that takes a share of my earnings for no reason, so while Shopify takes 2%-1% from my sales income, and Clickfunnels doesn’t I will go with Clickfunnels.

Finally, As Russell Brunson Says: “You Are Only One Funnel Away”.

4 Likes

I personally prefer to use both, I am using Shopify as the front end, it makes my business look legitimate. and I use Clickfunnels at the backend, whenever one of my products at the front end, gets enough sales and momentum and I can see it has potential all I do is build a funnel around it, with Clickfunnels; that way I squeeze the last sale and cent out of it.

1 Like

Don’t look at it as Clickfunnels versus Shopify, instead look at it as Clickfunnels with Shopify.
You can end up with a very strong hybrid solution using both,

As @James mentioned, you may use Shopify as the frontend, and Clickfunnels as the backend.

1 Like

I’d personally use Magento instead of Shopify, it’s way more affordable other than the hosting costs. it’s 100% free and open source. so if you are like me a computer nerd then I would totally go with Magento.

And in case you are a pro, or an established business going with Magento instead of Shopify makes best business sense.

As @afree said, you may then incorporate both Magento (or your favorite e-commerce solution) as a sales front end alongside Clickfunnels as your backend sales funnels platform.

Hope that adds any value.

3 Likes

I personally think comparing Clickfunnels and Shopify, is just like comparing Apples and Oranges. But in the other hand the comparison you made makes most sense Magento vs Shopify.

Really I’d highly recommend to anyone who has the technical skill to go for Magento instead of Shopify. It’s cheaper (open source) and it’s super customizable.

1 Like