Connect Cometly With Funnelish

Hi there, how can I pull the dynamic order value into the following script for the total order value of the order in funnelish?

Here’s the code and where to place it:

<script>
	comet('purchase', {amount: 'CONVERSIONCODEHERE'});
</script>

I tried the following code but it wasn’t sending the purchases:

<script>
	comet('purchase', {amount: 'funnelish.getCookie("funnelish_order_value")'});
</script>

I want it so this code triggers on the thank you page and it sends the total order value (Upsells included)

Alot of people need help with this, so if you could look into this asap, that’d be great!

1 Like

this code here:

<script>
	comet('purchase', {amount: 'funnelish.getCookie("funnelish_order_value")'});
</script>

looks wrong, I think you must remove the single quotes like this:

<script>
	comet('purchase', {amount: funnelish.getCookie("funnelish_order_value")});
</script>

Also, must remember to have facebook pixel app turned on, without it, it will not work.

Hope that helps @Gulfam

Hi @yassine,

That doesn’t work. It doesn’t send any purchases through

This code works but is sending incorrect conversion value:

<script>
comet('purchase', {funnelish_order_value} );
</script>

For example a customer placed an order for $79.98 + $29.99 Upsell

It only sent $30 to cometly. Could that be because I need to place this code on every upsell page. (I currently had it just on the thank you page).

EDIT: Just tried adding this code to upsell pages and ty pages and none of them triggered. How can I send the full order value on the thank you page.

If that’s the case, How can I do it so it sends the total order conversion value (Normal order + Upsells) since I don’t want it to send multiple purchase events to cometly.

Or if it has to send just the previous step conversion value, how do I only send one conversion event but total order value (Put the code on upsells and ty page)