Facebook Pixel does not track purchases on OTO Pages

Hi

It’s so frustrating at this point.
The Facebook Pixel App does not work as accurate as described.

It does track ViewContent, PageView, Leads, RegistrationCompleted and it does track the Purchase event on my Order Form (main offer), but if someone buys the OTO1 or OTO2 it just does not track the Purchase event.
I already send an email to the support but the response time is just horrible.

It happens with PayPal, Stripe, with PayPal Plugin deactivated. It just does not work.
I am aware that people have to see the next step to trigger the events (PayPal redirect fix).

Please, please Help.

Hello @viraldrop,

Can you email us the page URLs concerned, so we can test them out, also are you sure you emailed [email protected], generally, we respond within less than 24h and we have free agents that can help you one-on-one to set up your funnels and fix any issues you might encounter at any stage… I don’t think our support is bad at all unless probably your ticket was mishandled or not received for some reason :slight_smile:

I’ll be happy to look into that for you, just email us again and notify me here…

Hmm, Our Facebook Pixel app does track upsells correctly and I’m intrigued to see what could be preventing it from working on your upsells…

I send a new email to [email protected]. You can also find attached screenshots of the Facebook Pixel Helper for each step.

I would be very happy if you could check it. Thank you.

1 Like