Hi everyone,
I’m Asad, a funnel and checkout developer working with DTC brands in supplements, beauty and wellness. I build Funnelish funnels that are connected properly to Shopify and CheckoutChamp, and I write direct-response copy when the page needs it.
I’m Top Rated on Upwork with 100% Job Success and 16+ live funnel projects for brands in the US, UK, EU and Australia.
What I build
Front-end pages
- Advertorials, listicles and long-form sales pages
- Pre-sell and lead pages built for cold paid traffic
- Clones or rebuilds of an existing page in Funnelish, pixel-close
Checkout
- Multi-supply checkouts (1x / 2x / 3x) with bundle and savings logic
- Custom product and bundle selectors
- Order bumps, trust sections and mobile-first layouts
Post-purchase
- One-click upsell, downsell and cross-sell flows
- Offer sequencing so each step matches what the customer just bought
Technical
- Shopify product and order sync, CheckoutChamp integration
- Rebuilding custom-coded pages with native Funnelish elements so your team can edit them
- Custom CSS/JS only where native elements can’t do the job
- Pixel, GTM and conversion tracking checks before launch
Recent work
- Rido Labs, sales page (Funnelish + CheckoutChamp): https://try.ridolabs.com/parasite-cleanse
- Full portfolio with advertorials, checkouts and upsell pages: Muhammad Asad — DTC Funnel & Checkout Developer
Happy to share more live examples in DM, matched to your niche.
How I work
- You send the page, offer and traffic source. I review and confirm scope, price and timeline before starting.
- I build on a duplicate or draft, never on your live funnel.
- Every page is tested on mobile and desktop, with a test order run through checkout and upsells.
- You get a short walkthrough so your team can edit text, images and offers without me.
Good fit if you
- Run paid traffic and need pages that load fast and convert on mobile
- Have a design or a competitor page you want built properly in Funnelish
- Need a checkout or upsell flow fixed, rebuilt or connected to Shopify
Small fixes and full funnel builds are both welcome.
Contact: reply here or send me a DM. Email: asadaxad123 (at) gmail (dot) com