Funnelish not being able to track purchases in both CF and Funnelish Messed up Active Campaign Integration

Hi, Ever since that issue with Funnelish not being able to track purchases in both CF and Funnelish my active campaign integration has not been working properly.

The problem is that when a customer buys through paypal with a different email they opted in with they will receive my abandoned cart sequence and get added to the wrong email list.

I Zap all my orders to a google sheet so if I don’t check the “track the order in CF” option the customers order will not be added my google sheet as CF won’t register it as a purchase.

How can I fix this so the customers that buy through paypal don’t get my abandoned cart emails and are added to the correct list in active campaign.

Thanks for your help.

I think the source of the problem is that your orders are not being tracked in Clickfunnels, have you turned on the Clickfunnels orders tracking under Funnel > Apps > PayPal Plugin?

Also, after the Clickfunnels update, nothing changed other than the option above, tracking works the same way as before, though it’s not optimal…

But since you are using ActiveCampaign why don’t you use the automation from within Funnelish itself?