How to Deliver Multiple Digital Products in a Funnel?

Hi everyone,

I am putting together an info-product funnel. The front-end offer includes 4 digital products. Then, my upsell #1 is another digital product. Upsell #2 is also an info product.

Normally, I would send the same confirmation email to all my customers, but in this case, some customers will have taken the upsells, whereas others will have not.

In this case, how can I “deliver” the correct info products to the customers that bought them?

How can I set this up in Funnelish to have separate confirmation emails / digital-products delivered based on which digital products the customers purchased?

Is email confirmation the only way to do this, or do I need to think more outside the box?

Cheers,
Owen

1 Like

Hi @Owen ,

Ideally you’d send separate emails either from each product automation or from funnel automations, that’s the easiest way and also seems to be what most users would do.

If you do insist on using a single email no matter what your customer buys, then things will be little tricky:

1. Do you know “for sure” how long it will take your customers to buy all upsells?

If you can answer the above, then all you need to do is create a single “large” automation that might endup turning ugly quickly.

The automation can be as follows:

1. Trigger the automation when the customer buys from the checkout page.
  2. Add a wait action, to give the customer enough time to buy upsells if they want.
  3. Add a condition that checks if the customer has bought Upsell 1 + Upsell 2, if yes then send an email for Upsell 1+2 in a single email.
  4. If not, then check if the customer bought upsell 1 and send relevant email, if not then send another…etc

Mainly you’d need to use a few condition checks within a single funnel automation to make sure you are sending the right email.

Hope that helps (again the above is really over-engineering things and not necessary at all - your customers will understand if you send them separate email for their separate purchases-),

@yassine