Implementing Auto-Payment for Monthly Subscriptions

Hello everyone,

I would like to add an option to my checkout process for subscriptions, allowing customers to set up automatic monthly payments. How can I implement this feature?

Thank you

Hello @Lior,

To add an option for automatic monthly payments during the checkout process for subscriptions, you’ll need to set up a subscription product in your funnel and enable recurring payments. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you implement this feature:

1. Create a Subscription Product:
    Ensure the product you’re offering is set up as a subscription in your product settings. This will allow customers to subscribe and be billed on a recurring basis (e.g., monthly).

2. Enable Recurring Payments:
    In Funnelish, you’ll need to configure the payment settings to allow recurring billing. Most payment integrations, such as Stripe, support recurring payments for subscription products. Once enabled, the system will automatically process monthly payments for customers who subscribe.

3. Automation Triggers for Recurring Payments:
    To manage subscription automations, you can set up triggers like Recurring Payment and Recurring Payment Fails. These triggers allow you to send data or trigger actions based on successful or failed recurring payments. You can also use the New Subscription trigger to automate actions when a customer subscribes.

For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the official Funnelish documentation on automation triggers here: Funnelish Automations - Triggers

4. Testing:
    Before going live, test the setup to ensure that the recurring payments are processed correctly and that customers can successfully subscribe and be billed monthly.

If you need further assistance or step-by-step guidance with any of the points above reach out to [email protected]