Job Opportunity: Funnelish Page Builder

Are you a detail-oriented digital creator eager to contribute to a dynamic team? We’re looking for a talented Funnelish Page Builder to enhance our e-commerce presence by replicating and refining dropshipping and TikTok shop product pages. Utilizing our streamlined blueprint template, you will play a key role in optimizing product pages for maximum conversions.

Key Responsibilities:

• Build 1-2 high-converting product pages daily using the Funnelish platform.
  • Ensure each page is visually appealing, user-friendly, and strategically optimized to drive sales.
  • Follow our blueprint template to maintain a consistent brand look and feel across all pages.
  • Collaborate with the team to continuously refine the blueprint template and improve the page-building process.

Qualifications:

• Experience with Funnelish or similar page-building platforms.
  • Basic understanding of e-commerce, dropshipping, and digital marketing principles.
  • Strong attention to detail and ability to follow templates accurately.
  • Excellent time management skills to meet daily page-building targets.
  • Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
  • Good communication skills and a proactive approach to teamwork.

Compensation:

• Fixed rate of $6/hour.
  • Simplified tiered bonus structure:
    • $10 bonus for each product page that reaches 50 conversions.
    • Additional $20 bonus for each product page that reaches 100 conversions (total $30 for reaching 100 conversions).
    • Additional $40 bonus for each product page that reaches 300 conversions (total $70 for reaching 300 conversions).
    • Additional $60 bonus for each product page that reaches 500 conversions (total $130 for reaching 500 conversions).

Why Join Our Team?

• Enjoy a flexible, remote working environment.
  • Be part of an innovative and growing team committed to excellence.
  • Earn performance-based bonuses that reward your dedication and success.
  • Access continuous learning and professional development opportunities.

If you’re ready to use your skills in a role that values precision and creativity, we’d love to hear from you! Join us and make an impact today.

1 Like

Dear [Hiring Manager],

I am writing to express my interest in the Funnelish Page Builder role. With extensive experience in building and optimizing high-converting product pages on the Funnelish platform, I have successfully completed over 100+ funnels. I also have a knowledge about e-commerce and digital marketing. My ability to meet daily targets and work independently aligns perfectly with the needs of your team. I am eager to contribute to your dynamic team and look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can add value to your e-commerce presence.

Feel free to contact me i will share you my portfolio.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards,
Awais Shabbir

Please go ahead and share with us your contact :slight_smile:

You can contact me on WhatsApp
+923037143401
Or on G mail
[email protected]

Hey @babel hope you doing good,

as I see your post I think I am able to handle all the requests you asking me to do here I have ton of experience working in funnlish checkout champ funnelkit and other funnel builder tools, I have also experience working with CRM’s integrating different payment methods and even connected the funnlish to shopify and send order data back also, if you like we can hop on a quick call, please let me know

have a great rest of the day!

Regards
Abdul rehman