We have released an update with many improvements and small fixes to enhance your experience using Funnelish.
- Improved main search bar.
- The page editor has been improved to consume less RAM when having many hidden sections or rows to allow better performance.
- Improved elements dragging experience within containers. They won’t get overlapped with other elements anymore.
- User login experience has been improved.
- Now you can see all your images/folders throughout your entire account. This allows for a much cleaner image/folder organization.
- Uploading images into global automations and emails has been fixed.
- A glitch caused by dragging rows inside sections that have a mix of unhidden/hidden rows has been fixed.
- An error with PayPal infinite subscriptions has been fixed.
- A bug with funnel folders dragging and deletion has been fixed.
- Now you can update your business name by yourself.
- Fixed a bug in which some new users would have funnels loading infinitely and wouldn’t be able to create new funnels.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new logins for a few days in SAFARI.
- Fixed an issue with box size and its content going beyond the edge of the container.
- Automations with certain conditions used to break. (Especially “Is [funnel ID]”, “Is not [funnel ID]”)
Users that have non-working automations are advised to open the condition(s) actions they have in their automation and re-save them (no need to make any changes).