Multiproduct, multiquantity

Hi,

I started a chat on Facebook with someone at Funnelish, which they told me they will add a plugin (all details where explained on the Facebook chat) that will allo to have multiple products and add multiple quantities on each (it is a bit more indeep, but that is the basics), and We have been told it will be ready by the end of March. It seems it is taking a bit longer and i have been told to open a ticket in here. We have all our project waiting for this feature to be released and do big things with it. Can we get a beta maybe? or at least an update.

Thanks
Kind regards

1 Like

Hi @andresm , that’s something we are working on. However it got delayed due to a major update that is planned for the upcoming few days Funnelish Plus which will also include quantity and multi checkout.

Hi, good to know you did not forget about me/us! heheheh so, if im not mistaking, did you say this should be ready on around next week?

1 Like

If you want to use Funnelish Plus (which comes with its own editor…etc) then yes it will be ready next week,

If you want to use Funnelish apps only (and use CF’s editor instead) then it will be ready after next week (mostly a week later).

Wow… I didnt knew about 2 ways of using funelish… would it be possible so you have a call with us to show us the main differences? We might want to use the plus one (although, in our case we have some very specific things that we know for sure they work on CF tools, but it might as well workd on yours) Basically i need to have a look at Funnelish plus vs Funnelish Apps. We are right now moving away from one technology to another (we have over 50 sites) so we better find out all the options available, because once we move, we will move all the way into that.

1 Like

Hey @andresm ,

Just email us at [email protected] with your email address, or signup for a free trial at https://funnelish.com/ and send us your email address there, and we will schedule a call to look into your use-case and ways we can help you with your funnels whether through Funnelish Plus or Funnelish Apps.

Looking forward to talking to you,

Done! Email sent, Thx

1 Like

Hi,

We were supossed to have a call today but no one gave us a link or anything similar to connect to…

1 Like