Need a dev to help me with custom code

Hello all.
Instead of using the usual product list, I have used Custom HTML code so that it visually shows a better product card. When I add in the Order Summary, it doesnt update it with the card selected.

I need some help in how to link my card with the productid and to ensure it shows in the order summary.

In my custom html, when the radio button is selected, it also has the productid value. How to i present that in the custom code so that the order summary is updated with the product selected?

Basically, I need to link my code to the order summary.

Help please!

Im having the same problem are you using the Blissy template by chance?

Hello
Yes it was a blissy template

I tried my hardest to get it working myself and couldn’t

I then reached out to the following guy from fiverr and he fixed it for me in 1 hour. It’s a JavaScript error. Just mention to him that he fixed the same issue yesterday for me.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/zWoaqzb

Yeah i tried to message alex fedatov about it and he didnt reply, I guess anyone who bought it also had the same problem, I appreciate it alot ill get thet fiver guy to fix it.

Hey @Beau_Barrett and @nav007x,

Thank you guys for posting this thread. I can help you. Could you post the reference with the details?

I did the same. However, I’m having a hard time updating the data on the Order Summary. Would you mind sharing the code so I can get an idea? I’m a developer but my code doesn’t work so I was wondering.

Could i somehow add you onto my funnelish so you can see for yourself?

@Beau_Barrett Yes, you can add me as team or you can record a screencast and post in thread.

The exact same thing happened to me.

I got the product list sorted but whenever a product was selected, it would never update the order summary

I hope we can get this sorted

Would you mind sharing the code? I think I can tweak it

How can I add you as team do you have an email i can add?