Optimizing the Performance of a New E-Commerce Store's Funnel

Hello Funnelish Community,

I have recently launched an ecommerce store and I am expecting the best results from the store but I am not getting the kind of sales I want. Currently I adopted all the strategies like meta advertising, highlighting main product with customer testimonials, creating landing pages, creating sales pages.

Are there any third-party tools or integrations that work well with Funnelish to boost performance?

I’m new to using Funnelish and could really use some guidance from the community experts here.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi @peterflores ,

It sounds like you’ve taken some great steps with your ecommerce store. Remember that results from new strategies can take time, so it’s crucial to keep tracking and adjusting your efforts. On to your query about Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Facebook Pixel integration:

To dynamically add the ‘Contents’, ‘Currency’, or ‘Value’ properties to the ‘Purchase’ event within your Facebook Pixel, you will need to use Custom Data in your GTM setup. Here’s a simplified process you can follow:

1. Go to your GTM account and open the Facebook Pixel Tag configuration.
  2. In the ‘Event Setup’, click on the ‘Purchase’ event.
  3. You’ll need to add Custom Data parameters such as ‘value’, ‘currency’, and ‘content_ids’.
  4. To set them as dynamic variables, use GTM’s built-in variable feature. For instance, if your ecommerce platform passes the purchase value in a Data Layer variable called ‘transactionTotal’, you can set the ‘value’ parameter to {{transactionTotal}} in GTM.
  5. Repeat this process for ‘currency’ and any other parameters you need, ensuring you match them with the correct Data Layer variables or equivalent.

If you’re not sure about the Data Layer variables or how to access them, check Funnelish’s documentation or support resources for guidance. There’s also a chance the platform automatically pushes these values to the Data Layer during a transaction. Verify whether this is so; if not, you may need to customize your ecommerce platform’s code to push these values.

Regarding third-party tools or integrations to boost performance, it depends on your specific needs. For analytics, consider using heat mapping tools like Hotjar or Crazy Egg. For email marketing and automation, look into integrations like MailChimp or Klaviyo.

Since you’re new to Funnelish, make use of the community forums, connect with other users, or consider hiring an experienced marketer from the Funnelish community who specializes in optimization and integration.

Good luck with your ecommerce journey, and don’t hesitate to reach out for more help!

Where and how to implement GTM code in your e-commerce store to track visitors?

For heatmaps, I use Hotjar. It works really well at the moment.

I learned about these things in my recent Mendix Training session.

My second concern is that when I select bulk email to send the message some emails get errors while sending the mail even though those emails are correct.