Order Stats in Funnelish not tracking Order Bumps

Hey guys, loving the plugin so far…appears to be increasing sales! I noticed that my funnelish stats are not reporting the order bump sales, rather they all show up as just the core offer dollar amount without the order bump.
Thanks - Tim

1 Like

Hi @akvidpro,

The orders tracking within funnelish is experimental, it has been released couple weeks ago, and there is still room for improvements :slight_smile:

The team is working on getting it to report Order bumps, export orders…etc.

For the time being, we highly recommend relying on your Clickfunnels SALES tab to report orders :slight_smile:

Yeah…no problem. Just providing feedback for development purposes.

2 Likes

I have this issue too.

But looks like its under active development :slight_smile:

I was a bit confused though. Maybe put a disclaimer on the screen saying what it doesn’t track.

1 Like

hmm @dstack Good point David :smiley:

As usual our development efforts are faster than our documentation and tutorials :smiley: but I’m trying to keep up with all the craziness that’s going on in here, by the time I finish writing an article the feature ends up being completely changed, redesigned or improved :man_facepalming:

We will try to do more documentation efforts, and thanks for bringing this up once again… It should be fixed in very short time. Orders management is under active development and improvement.