Pass URL parameters through steps

Hi guys, i am looking for a custom code to pass URL parameters through steps as it doesn’t work by default , i am running facebook traffic via keitaro tracker to funnelish so i need to be able to track every step but i get lost after the first step on my tracker as parameters aren’t passed

hi @abutarek,

hope you are doing well.

Can you provide details about the steps in your funnel? How many steps are there, and what kind of pages are they (e.g., landing page, opt-in page, checkout page)? Are you using any custom scripts or third-party plugins on your Funnelish pages?What specific URL parameters are you trying to pass through the funnel steps? Can you provide examples of the full URLs (with parameters) from the initial step and the step where the parameters get lost?

thanks for you reply , yes i am using 2 steps , first step is the landing page & 2nd step is the checkout page with a form like firstname , last name , address , country , phone , email , etc , i am using a tracker called keitaro.io , i am trying to pass facebook parameters such as campaign name , campaign_id , adset_name , adset_id , ad_name , ad_id , fbclid= , etc also some tracker parameters such a uid & _token

here is the URL query i am using on facebook :

?utm_campaign={{campaign.name}}&utm_source={{site_source_name}}&campaign_id={{campaign.id}}&adset_id={{adset.id}}&adset_name={{adset.name}}&ad_name={{ad.name}}&pixel=1192382222464315&token=9l3ZCZC9GjisHlssdvWOaARdDYjJkXzDnLlxZACRuZBm0YiAEOMEOXyWwhoGIjhlBjgZDZD&domain=facebook.com&ad_id={{ad.id}}&utm_placement={{placement}}

so i would want to pass these variables to the next step so i can track conversion properly

here is the custom script that my tracker uses to convert it’s own parameters dynamically , this code is placed in the head tag :

It is not showing any code. Could you use a proper a way to display the code?