Pay Pal and Fancy Card not visible

Yes, I am only reporting my experience… I am not making this up for fun. I want this to work even more than you do.

@ugcrew @nextgen Yesterday, we had a short update during which PayPal might disappear in some page loads not for long tho only during the update, but the case being mentioned here seems to have nothing to do with it, can you please PM me your order form URLs where PayPal is not loading.

The page @workflo had, didn’t have our script on it, and it’s not really us who should explain why! and if you don’t use Cloudflare Clickfunnels itself uses it I believe… but still I believe there r tons of questions to be answered so can you please share the URLs with us and we will check to see why it’s not being loaded for you :slight_smile:

Saying it’s not ‘technically possible’ makes me want to cancel Funnelish and get a chargeback from my credit card company. It’s like you guys don’t believe me, but I’ve already helped you solve TWO bugs that you also didn’t believe at first.

As I said earlier. Paypal works and is showing again now, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmm! @ugcrew please be patient don’t mis understand my point, what I said was once Clickfunnels updates your page it cannot return back to an older version from a technical point of view, and we do highly appreciate your cooperation and help to make funnelish better :slight_smile:

1 Like