You can now set-up automations to send your recurring charges to Shopify or other platforms.
The new trigger will send the initial order of a subscription product to your desired integration, as well as any recurring payment made from that subscription.
- You simply create a new automation > and pick the Recurring payment trigger.
- Whenever there is a new payment towards your subscription, a new order will be re-created in Shopify.
- The recurring payment won’t show in Funnelish analytics (yet) but we are currently collecting data to make this available as well.
- This feature is only supported by Stripe and PayPal payments at the moment.
- This feature works with Stripe based gateways as well (iDEAL, Bancontact, Sofort etc).
- You can also set-up automations to send data to certain integrations when a Recurring payment failed.
These new trigger can also be used inside FUNNEL AUTOMATIONS or GLOBAL AUTOMATIONS for sending emails or SMS’s to your customers:
- COD orders showing as pending payment into Shopify, and shows the COD attribute as well:
- Checkout.com bugs reported fixed.
- Mollie refunds supported from Funnelish
- Deleting orders bug fixed.