Respond Rate by funnelish support

Hi there,

Just a general feedback to the funnelish support team, i tried to reach out on multiple occasions especially when tryna set up my account, but it seems like your team take 1-2 day or more for the online chat response… Sometimes some issue is not answered and i had to remind them… I am unsure what is causing the delay but if is the lack of online manpower support, would suggest funnelish to hire a few more support staff… because i can literally see someone active but my message was unread for 4hrs.

I think this can be improved. Thanks

Hi there!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We’re really sorry to hear about the delays you experienced while setting up your account.

We’re constantly working on how to improve our response times, but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances delays can happen (change of shifts, different timezones etc).

If you still need a hand with setting up your account or have any questions whatsoever, please send an email addressing it to me (Belén) to [email protected] and I’ll be more than happy to help! :slight_smile:

Hey @BelenFunnelishTeam ,

Appreciate the response. I believe will be good to also ensure you all have sufficient support staff to accomodate to different regions and timezones since your customers are also from all around the globe. One thing i notice is that the response is usually delayed no matter what time i message the team. Only when i am prepared to head to bed like 3am my time, then a message is in… Honestly is quite a painful and inefficient process because we rely alot on the suppor team to get things moving…

I understand your point, again sorry about the frustration! I wasn’t able to find your conversation as in our community the emails are not shown. But if there is anything that is pending or you still need help with this, please reach out to me to [email protected] and will be happy to help with any issues, concerns or questions whatsoever.

I’d like to add to this post. We’ve had pretty terrible service from funnelish overall. I say this in the hopes that you guys get your act together. We truly like the platform overall but the support is probably the worst of any SAAS service we’ve used so far. The excuse we keep getting is “our inbox is full”

We first got this when we first joined funnelish too about 4-5 months ago. If you guys can’t expand your service team with more support agents in an entire quarter and some more to keep up with tickets that’s not good.

Anyways, hope you guys fix the issue. We’ve considered leaving funnelish few times now mainly due to the support and if we do end up leaving it would be for that.

Hey all,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback,

We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. While we are doing our best to respond as quickly as possible, there are cases where delays occur due to our current workload or time zone differences;

It’s important to note that our support team, including support managers, doesn’t have direct access to users’ accounts.

So for certain issues (e.g., Shopify), after requsting all details needed from user end, if this was not enough to troubleshoot the case then we rely on our technical team to troubleshoot deeper by checking logs and other technical details, which go beyond Support staff access,

As unpleasant as that wait can be, rest assured our whole team doing the best trying to assess issues as soon as possible.

We’re actively working to improve our processes, and your feedback is genuinely appreciated all the time.