Strange error when trying to pay with Paypal

Hey guys,

I seem to have a super strange issue, I’ve finally figured out how to install the Paypal plugin and it shows up on the 2 step order form.

The trouble I find myself in is the following:

When I click on “Complete Order” I get this:

Eventually though it takes me over to Paypal, but shows me this:

interesting can you PM me the link to that order form please.

Also that error perhaps means you are using Multi-Qty or something! or have an issue in your product setup :slight_smile:

I did an experiment using the Paypal 2.0 app to see what happens, it get a different strange error:

I want to document this error, so anyone in the future can self diagnose and fix themselves.

I’ve now switched over to the regular Paypal App, and turned off all other apps.

I no longer get the “order-declined-message” you can see in the original post, however it does take me over to Paypal and show me that strange error message (second image, original post).

I can’t believe I didn’t look at this in the first place - turns out I didn’t add the pricing inside of Funnelish app.

I think it’s working now.

1 Like

Yup that’s the usual issue,

For PayPal v2, you can give it a try to, but keep in mind V2 and Fancify need to be configured first before using them… under Funnel > Settings > Apps

Good luck,
@yassine

Paypal V2 appears to be working, thank you so much.

I’ll be deploying a live campaign this weekend, I look forward to displaying my results.

1 Like