UTM tracking feature

CF can collect all the UTM details so i can easily track where my sales come from. Hope funnelish can make it too

1 Like

That’s a good feature to add for sure, and it might be related to this one right here Feature: Next Level Tracking (Clickfunnels) requested by @ArminP,

Will be adding this to our review list will update this thread once there is an update on this.

This is a good one. I know CF collects UTM parameters from each lead/sale. Is that available in Funnelish?

Yes, that has been brought into Funnelish as well, all UTM tags and other meta data can be found inside each customer’s profile in your Funnelish dashboard.

Does it come over for Funnelish Pay orders also? Or just the CF and Paypal Plugin orders?

1 Like

Yes it works for Funnelish Pay orders as well.

1 Like

I used to get the UTM parameters transferred to Shopify, but it seems like it’s not coming over anymore. Is this something different?

1 Like

Not really! we never pushed UTM data into Shopify before as it’s been always impossible. Shopify does not have an API way to push UTM data to it, and it makes sense, because UTM tags are traffic related, if the traffic itself does not hit Shopify it will not be tracked.

We are working on an alternative, having a UTM data table in Analytics within Funnelish might be what we need to resolve the issue.