Hide variants JS Code

Hey there iam using dynamic variants and want to know how can i hide the variants if the right offer is not choosen.

Example : Customer select offer 2 with 2 product they need to choose only size 1 and 2 and Color 1 and 2 and hide the others variants.

THanks

That will need to be done using custom JS code, and unforunately there is no one code you can use, as it must be customized for each case individually, if you go the page ready with all custom variants might be able to help with that code in here…

Hello Yassine,

Thank you bro for your answer but what should i do now ?

Don’t understand what you mean here : “if you go the page ready with all custom variants might be able to help with that code in here…”

Should i find a pge and copy the code ? No one can help here ? should i pay someone on Fiever ? Please if i can have direct answer.

I already started doing some test with an ugly checkout :sweat_smile: Let me know if there is anything i can do to solve this situation

hello, still needing help?

Hi @Easy_way, @RyukaVoid,

Please look into this post here: How To Add Dynamic Variants Drop Downs to Select Size Or Color?
It will help you greatly.

Still finding struggles? Please make sure you have finalized your checkout page with its variants then send it to us through Chat Support, and we will update the custom code for you.