How to correctly setup your Paypal products for the Paypal Plugin?

And I need to add the price of the main product & bump is that right?

Nop, you don’t need to at all…

The price you enter in our app is the price your customers will be charged for, and if they decide to buy both product x and the order bump, then the total they are going to be charged for is the total combination of the two, you don’t need to do that from your side…

Cool! Thanks for clarifying! One more question, for OTO do I need to add the product under"products tab" in CF? When I tested my funnel it’s showing an error missing product.

hmm… ok so YES For the order form you need to add your STRIPE (or whatever gateway) products under products tab… but for OTOs unless you are only using Paypal alone, you will need to add products under that tab too (obviously :slight_smile: ).

"missing product" is mostly shown because you are trying to buy using CC while you don’t have any CC product setup on the products tab.

TIP: It’s usually recommended to setup a “full” functional funnel first and then integrate our apps :slight_smile: (or just turn the switch on/off)… so that you first make sure that your funnel is working fine before adding any apps. Doing so can help identify the source of problems much faster.

I understand! Thanks for the prompt response :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Clickfunnels automation email did not trigger for paypal purchase

A post was split to a new topic: Funnelish Apps Setup Not Working?

A post was split to a new topic: Paypal Issue “Things don’t appear to be working at the moment, Please try again later”

WTF … it’s suppose to be #yes-link & #yes-link-2 … if it’s the tags above it’s no reason why your app doesn’t work properly

@FunnelMagazine hmm… what are we talking about again? I think your answer/post is posted on the wrong thread or something! what’s the exact question so I can help!

this was a response to something posted above… forums are so unorganized…

Ooh ok :slight_smile: you’ll get used to it :wink: generally the OTOs have been tested extensivly and ALWAYS open to any findings :slight_smile:

As for your current issue with the OTO, I’ve replied… generally my guess since as you said the funnel is live, in case it was an old funnel or cloned from an old one (made using the older CF builder)… then just try creating a new “test” step and check it out :slight_smile:

you posted #link-yes-1 & #link-yes-2 … this will never work … you need to use #yes-link & #yes-link-2

Ooh I got it now :slight_smile: thanks for your contribution I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Generally our Paypal App will accept both notations, both #yes-link and #yes-link-1 are equivalent and as of the last time I checked, and both should be working fine for the app.

Best

Hey man - embarassingly I can’t work out how to PM you. Can you PM me and I’ll reply? It’s an issue with OTO that has been discussed before but I can’t for the life of me work out how to resolve it. Sorry to be difficult!

1 Like

any news on this issue?

1 Like

Yes @Manuel_Krapf,

The app supports that and it works fine :slight_smile:

Hey there.

Will this track correctly when using multi quantity? If the customer chooses 2 products + the order bump?

1 Like

Hmm…

Good question! Funnelish will track them correctly but not sure about Clickfunnels, since we don’t even bother these days doing all the tracking voodoo stuff, it’s simply to much to do at once… we just send our automation’s from Funnelish itself… but really would love to see what you encounter trying that out!

With tracking from Clickfunnels for multi quantity, i think it’s going to be tricky! but since it’s a new feature it needs more battlefield testing…

Our best bet at the time, is getting orders exporting, and management from within Funnelish thus you won’t even bother doing all the mumbo jumbo from Clickfunnels to Funnelish! as it doesn’t really make much sense either, the only reason one would do that is to simply see sales in Clickfunnels! and now since Funnelish does that without any complexities and with much more smoothness & cuteness hhh, it doesn’t make sense having to go that rout except when having to do some extra craziness like integrating with some integrations we don’t have yet or sort of things…Though we are always eager to hear about new integration requests.

1 Like

Okay cool.

I am integrating through Zapier to Campaign Monitor and Upviral.

But I think I will just screw the CF stats.

Are all the data still added on the user? Like order bump = true so I can pull this stuff from Zapier?