Missing Orders with Shopify

Hi there,

I submitted a few orders since 3 days ago just to test my funnel before i launch it… However, seems like the submission at Funnelish is successful but that does not flow through to shopify… I delete the flow and redo it, but the issue still persist…

I wrote in to shopify to ask them as well and they confirm the orders are not in… Does anyone here face this issue and can someone from the tech team perhaps help us?

Thanks

Hi @Bookworm I hope you doing good,

I understand how frustrating it can be to have orders successfully submitted in Funnelish but not flowing into Shopify. Since you’ve already tried resetting the flow, the issue could lie in the integration between Funnelish and Shopify.

Here’s what I suggest:

1. Double-check API Keys: Ensure that the correct API keys for Shopify are set up in Funnelish. Sometimes, an expired or incorrect key can cause disruptions in the order sync.
  2. Webhook Configuration: Make sure that webhooks are properly set up in Funnelish to trigger order creation in Shopify. Misconfigured or broken webhooks could lead to orders not being sent.
  3. Check Error Logs: Look into Funnelish’s error logs for any issues related to the order sync. This can provide more specific insight into what’s going wrong.

I’d be happy to help troubleshoot the integration and ensure your orders flow seamlessly into Shopify before your launch. Let me know how you’d like to proceed!

Best regards,
Abdulrehman Asif
[email protected]

Hi Abdul,

Yes, would appreciate if you can support me on this. Can you let me know how we can proceed from here?

Thanks

Hi @Bookworm

Thank you for getting back to me! I’m glad to assist with resolving the integration issue between Funnelish and Shopify.

Here’s how we can proceed:

1. I’ll need temporary access to both your Funnelish and Shopify accounts to review the API key setup, webhook configurations, and error logs.
  2. Once I have access, I’ll run a few diagnostic checks to identify the root cause of the problem.
  3. From there, I’ll make the necessary adjustments to ensure the order flow is working smoothly before your launch.

Please let me know if you’re comfortable sharing the access credentials, or if there’s another way you’d prefer we handle this.

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Best regards,
Abdulrehman Asif
[email protected]

Hi @Bookworm

Please avoid sharing your Funnelish access to anybody requesting this.

We as Funnelish team won’t ever ask for your account access unless extreme special cases, and certainly won’t ever ask for access to your Shopify account!

Most of the common issues will be resolved via chat support, please just contact us directly.

This community forum is mainly for custom coding support;

Best,
Ana @ Funnelish

Hi @AnaFunnelishTeam

Thanks for the message and warning. In this case, could Funnelish please make it distinctive in this community who belongs to Funnelish support team and who might have be an external party? I think it is rather confusing as i tried to get my issue settled via chat and to no avail (Seems like your chat team is not responding) and till date my problem is still not solved and hence why i am seeking help on this platform.

Also, as for the new funnelish joiners, i think would be useful for them to also not get misleaded in this community space, hence a suggestion, pls identify who belongs to funnelish support team and are developers for the funnelish app.

Thanks