Wrong email language for order confirmations in Shopify sent from Funnelish API- missing language field on API

Did anyone from here managed to successfully create funnels in multiple languages for a multilanguage Shopify store and send the order confirmation from Shopify in the correct language?

I have created a new funnel in an additional language for my ecom multilanguage store on Shopify.
Funnelish doesn’t collect the language so the customers receive the automatic order confirmation email from Shopify in the store’s default language. So there is a miscommunication between Funnelish and Shopify, because Funnelish is not sending any information that would tell Shopify in which language the customer ordered.

For example

• I have funnels in Funnelish in Romanian and Hungarian
  • I have confirmation emails in Shopify in both Romanian and Hungarian
  • When a customer from the Romanian funnel places an order, the Romanian order confirmation email is triggered in Shopify
  • When a customer from the Hungarian funnel places an order, the same Romanian order confirmation email is triggered. According to Shopify this is happening because Funnelish is not sending any language information. So the issue is not from Shopify, the issue is coming from what information Funnelish is sending to Shopify.

How can I solve this issue?